Obetz Ice Rink opens Tuesday, 1/19
Lancaster Park Ice Rink opens today (Tuesday, January 19th) at 5:00 PM to RESIDENTS ONLY.
You must bring proof of residency (Obetz water bill or recent paystub with Obetz income tax) with you on your first visit. Minors must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver on their first visit.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday-Friday, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PMSaturday &
Sunday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
1.5-hour limits will be enforced on weekdays (Mon-Fri)2-hour limits will be enforced on weekends (Saturday/Sunday)
• Visitors must wear a mask in the park if unable to consistently maintain a 6 ft distance and at ALL times when entering the public restrooms.
• Max capacity will be 20 skaters at one time. Time limits will be issued to visitors upon arrival to allow the most people to enjoy skating as possible. Skating will be on a fist come-first serve basis.
• The ice rink may be shut down due to weather to preserve the integrity of the ice. This will be at the staff member’s discretion and can happen before or during a skating session. All closures or delays will be posted to the Village Facebook page as soon as possible (@VillageofObetz).
• During the Covid-19 pandemic, to control crowding, we are only open to Residents. You MUST have proof of residency to skate.
• Daycares, camps, and parties are not permitted. Only individual households will be permitted to skate.
• 6-foot social distancing rules still apply.
• There is no seating available and the picnic tables have been removed. You are permitted to bring lawn chairs if you are in the park with a skater or need somewhere to sit to put your skates on. Lawn chairs must stay in the grassy areas at all times. They are not permitted to be set up under the shelter house or on any of the concrete or asphalt walkways.