Bridlewood Park is a six-acre park located along Bridlewood Blvd. It contains a three-acre dog park, a playground, and a shelter house with picnic tables.
City of Obetz Dog Park
Amenities include: Benches, a small dog area, a large dog area, and waste stations with bags.
Doggie water fountains and agility courses are coming soon.
- This park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Dog handlers must be over 18 and children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If your dog becomes aggressive, please leash the dog and exit the park immediately.
- Puppies under four months and female dogs in heat are not allowed in the park.
- You are responsible for your dog and any injuries caused by your dog.
- All dogs must have a valid license and have current vaccinations.
- Please dispose of your dog’s waste in the receptacles provided.
- Dogs must be under control and supervision of their handler at all times.
- Gates must be closed after entrance and exit.
- Food (human or dog) and glass containers are not permitted.
The City is not responsible for injury or damage. Enjoy at your own risk.
To report damage to the park, call: 614-491-1080 Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:00pm.