« All News
Famous Fortress Fireworks Game Rules
Gaga Ball Rules:
- All players start with one hand touching a wall of the pit.
- The game begins with a referee throwing the ball into the center of the pit.
- When the ball enters the pit, the players scream ‘GA’ for the first two bounces and ‘GO’ on the third bounce, after which the ball is in action.
- Once the ball is in play, any player can hit the ball with an open or closed hand.
- If a ball touches a player below the knee (even if the player hits himself or herself), he or she is out and leaves the pit. If a player is hit above the knees, the play continues.
- If a ball is caught on a fly, the player who hit the ball is out.
- Players cannot hold the ball.
- If needed, a second ball can be thrown in the pit to expedite the end of the game. The last player standing is the winner of that round.
Volleyball 4 Square Rules:
- Each player starts in a square. The bottom right square is the King’s square.
- The goal is for players to advance to the King’s Square by not making mistakes or bad shots.
- The player in King’s square starts with a small serve to any other square.
- Players can only have one contact with the ball when it comes to their square. The contact is to try to get it to a different player’s square.
- A failed shot (one that goes out or lands in own square for example) sends the player who hit it to the starting square or end of the line if there are more than 4 players.
- Players rotate up the order as they are successful.
- Please note that these quick directions of play aren’t the greatest, however, a quick search for ‘4-square rules’ will help clear things up!