Steven Adams is the National Director of Athletic Operations and Promotions for the Village of Obetz and Fortress Obetz. Riding his bicycle through these village streets as a teenager combined with the 30 years of life experiences with Operations, Sales, growing teams and Leadership has prepared him to give back to the community where it all began.
Before being 100% dedicated to his community of Obetz as a career he was honing his skills:
- Former Director of Permanent Placement Services for Robert Half, the oldest and largest specialized, professional staffing firm in the world, taught him the power of building a personal and professional brand. Leadership allowed and encouraged him to create an amazing team of individuals with the highest level of care and integrity for their customers and clients. Million Dollar producer and YOY growth in-excess of 50%.
- Twenty plus years in the Investment Industry. Held several Investment and Insurance Licenses
- Series 7, 66, 99 and Life and Health
- Director of Broker Dealer Operations and Technology for Huntington Investment Company, subsidiary of Huntington National Bank. He and his father used to roll change and they would drive to the Grove City Branch and deposit the change in his passbook savings account. Even though he no longer works at Huntington, the respect and care are very strong. Currently maintains several banking, investments, mortgage and car loans there.
- Investment Advisor with McDonald Investments specialized in Advisory Services and Retirement Planning. Working directly with small to midsized companies managing their 401k plans and assisting employees after retirement to not outlive their retirement dollars.
- Director of Broker Dealer Operations with The Ohio Company, Regional Broker Dealer owned by the Wolfe Family. This was the first company he worked for and started at the bottom in the records room and eventually learned everything a became a Director and an asset to the overall organization until the firm was sold to 5/3rd Bank in 1997.
Degreed in Finance and Banking, married to his Highschool sweetheart for nearly 30 years and the proud father of three wonderful children.
Family and Community are the cornerstone of his daily decisions!