Smith, Jr., Stephen J. – Law Director
Stephen represents public entities in economic development, land use planning and general municipal issues. His practice encompasses all aspects of municipal law including zoning and land use, eminent domain, administrative appeals, public records issues, public contracts and law enforcement issues.
Stephen currently serves as the law director for the City of Grove City, Village of Obetz and as assistant law director for the City of Dublin. He teaches Local Government law at Capital University Law School.
Contact Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Capital University Law School, J.D., 1999
- Miami University, Ohio, B.A., 1995
Highlights & Recognition
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star®, 2013
- Friend of Education Award, Central Region of Ohio School Boards Association
Memberships & Affiliations
- Ohio Municipal Attorneys Association (OMAA)
- International Municipal Lawyers Association (IMLA)
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association