Obetz Youth Football – Registration Open Now
Register now for the 2019 Obetz Youth Football & Cheer season!
Registration is open through July 21st. Registration is $75.
Mini Flag, Grades K-2 (Ages 5-8)
Mini Tackle, Grades K-2 (Ages 5-8)
Junior Tackle, Grades 3-4 (Ages 8-10)
Senior Tackle, Grades 5-6 (Ages 10-12)
Register here: https://www.sportsmanager.us/obetz.htm
IMPORTANT LEAGUE INFO
Obetz Youth Football and Cheer is part of the Mini OCC this year! This is the largest youth football program in Central Ohio.
All teams will get to travel and play other organizations within the Mini OCC!
You do NOT need to live in Obetz to register for our youth sports. We accept all registrations.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & DATES
- Registration is open through July 21st. Registration is $75.
- The evaluation period will be held on Tuesday, July 23rd and Thursday, July 25th at 6:00 PM at Fortress Obetz. The evaluation will consist of all the football participants coming out to the Fortress to perform in football related drills, so the coaches can evaluate each player.
- Once the evaluation week is over, the coaches will draft their teams. Parents will be notified of their team assignment once the draft is complete. Practices will be held at Memorial Park on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00 PM. The first practice will be on July 30th.
- Team assignment for cheer will occur at the same time as football. Parents will be notified of their teams in time for the first practice. Cheer and Football will have the same practice schedule.
- We will have a preview day on August 17th. This event will consist of the Mini OCC teams meeting at one facility and scrimmaging each other. The location for the preview day is to be determined.
- The first regular season game will be on August 24th.
- Playoffs will take place towards the end of October.
- Each team will have four home games and four away games.
- Our home games will be played in Obetz at Memorial Park and Fortress Obetz.
If you have any QUESTIONS or if you are interested in COACHING, please contact Jacob Gifford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-409-4421.