2019 Obetz Indoor Golf League
The 2019 Obetz Indoor Golf League is here! Get your team together and register today!
- Three player teams: Players must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
- Registration: $25 for current OAC members and $45 for non-members.
- Registration must be paid prior to January 4th. Missing this deadline will forfeit ability to participate.
- Obetz Athletic Club monthly memberships must be maintained throughout the Golf League Season.
- Payment: Pay at the front desk of The Obetz Athletic Club with cash, check (make payable to Obetz Athletic Club), or card (Mastercard or Visa).
- Schedule: Play one night a week, pick the day of the week and the two hour time slot that works best for your team.
- Select your first and second choice for the day and time you would like to play.
- Practice rounds (9 holes): January 6th – 12th and January 13th – 19th.
- Week 1 (9Holes): January 20th – 26th, 10 weeks of competition.
- Makeup Rounds: March 31st – April 6th.
- Outdoor Championship: The top seven golfers and Mayor Scott will participate in the Outdoor Championship on April 13th or April 14th. If Mayor Scott qualifies as one of the top seven golfers, the eighth qualifier will also participate.
- 2019 Night of Champions – Golf League Celebration, Friday evening, April 27th at 9 pm at the Obetz Athletic Club, make sure and join us for competitions, prizes as well as food and refreshments.